In a nutshell, this blog is dedicated to all things wedding related in the Northern Virginia area. I plan to cover only the best of the best. You can expect to see the prettiest, shiniest and stylish wedding related news and vendors!
I am a corporate representative for Reflections Studio Productions, a wedding and events photography & videography firm. Although my work focus is in photography and videography, my wedding obsessions go beyond that.
Who am I? A true girly girl at heart. A lover of fashion, red velvet cupcakes, Breakfast at Tiffany's and vintage jewelry; I am always on the hunt to find the latest and greatest.
My dream for this blog is for it to serve as a go to guide for brides in Northern Virginia. You can expect to find inspiring and gem filled information to help you create the masterpiece wedding you vision. Each week I will touch on a variety of information ranging from wedding etiquette to the hottest new vendor in NOVA.
Anyways, enough with the rambling. Lets do this!
Vinise
No comments:
Post a Comment